Athletic Department Staff
Summer Newsletter (click on picture)
ITEMS NEEDED FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION:
- WIAA Physical cards - Students will need either the new WIAA Physical Card (AKA "Green Card" filled out by parent and physician) OR Alternate Year Physical Card (AKA "Yellow Card" filled out and signed by parent only - no physician signature needed).
- Athletic Permission Forms - Filled out by both parent/guardian and student, each using their separate login criteria for Infinite Campus.
- Athletic Participation Fee - Due prior to first contest. Fees are assessed once rosters are set and can be paid online through Infinite Campus, or with a check sent to the Athletic Office. Checks should be payable to West Athletics, with the student's name, ID number, and sport in the memo line.
- Athletic Code Handbook
- Athletic Permission Forms - Completed by both student AND parent/guardian
- Athletic Fees
- Sport Start Dates
- Free Sports Physical (Wednesday, August 17, 2017)
- Big 8 Conference Schedule - For the "Master" Schedule, click here: West Athletics Schedule
- Sign up for Email Notifications of Game Changes - Instructions Here
- Madison West Athletic Boosters Association (MWABA)
- MMSD Athletic Home Page
- Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA)
- Homework Club Information
- PERC - Physical Education Replacement Credit
Options: West offers the following WIAA sponsored team sports. Click on the individual sport name for sport specific information and about the season's events.
|FALL SPORTS||WINTER SPORTS||SPRING SPORTS|
|Girls Tennis||Boys Basketball|
|Boys Soccer||Boys Hockey|
|Girls Golf||Girls Hockey (Co-op)|
|Girls Swim||Boys Swim & Dive|
|Boys Cross Country|
|Girls Cross Country||Gymnastics|