Wood Fabrication 4
This capstone course is based on student mastery of manufacturing processes utilizing the design process. Students will build projects, create and document the complete design and manufacture process from idea to completion. (Dual transcripted credit is offered by Madison College with transfer possibilities to other college and universities.)
- Recommended Grades: 11-12
- Course Number: TEC3060
- Credits: 1 credit
- Course Fees: $40 *
- Sequence Map: Construction, Fabrication, Manufacturing
- Note: Elective; Dual transcripted credit is offered by Madison College with transfer possibilities to other college and universities.
- Prerequisite Recommendation: Successful students will have completed Woods 3 with a “C” or better.
* Course fees are subject to change. You may be eligible for a fee waiver or reduction. The fee waiver request is included in the August online enrollment process under the socioeconomic status section. Your request will be reviewed by authorized school district personnel.