Summit Credit Union
Good financial advice at a young age makes all the difference. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Summit Credit Union and host a student branch at West High School. Students can not only cash checks, get change, and make deposits or withdrawals, but Summit also utilizes the help of WHS students in the branch itself. It's a win-win situation!
Through MMSD's partnership with Summit Credit Union your student's gets:
- Money savvy tips when an SCU rep speaks in classrooms
- Financial guidance that can help students manage their money
- Access to online financial tools that help your student avoid costly financial mistakes
- A variety of scholarship opportunities
- Access to private student loans to help pay for education expenses that may not be covered by your student's financial aid package
Encourage your student to stop by Summit Credit Union at West High School.
608-243-5000 | 800-236-5560
Open to faculty and students during the lunch period. Our West High School location is a limited service branch, available to school staff and students. For additional needs, please visit one of our full service branches.
Show your school a little love with a free Summit debit card
You can use your debit card to check your balance, make a deposit and get cash at an ATM with it. And, use it with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. Open a Summit account and get your free school debit card today. Stop by Summit, right in your school, to get started!