Summit Credit Union
Get $25* When You Open an Account!*
And show your school spirit with a free Summit debit card.* Stop by the Summit branch in your school today!
Insured by NCUA. *See https://www.summitcreditunion.
Good financial advice at a young age makes all the difference. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Summit Credit Union and host a student branch at West High School. Students can not only cash checks, get change, and make deposits or withdrawals, but Summit also utilizes the help of WHS students in the branch itself. It's a win-win situation!
Through MMSD's partnership with Summit Credit Union your student's gets:
- Money savvy tips when an SCU rep speaks in classrooms
- Financial guidance that can help students manage their money
- Access to online financial tools that help your student avoid costly financial mistakes
- A variety of scholarship opportunities
- Access to private student loans to help pay for education expenses that may not be covered by your student's financial aid package
Encourage your student to stop by Summit Credit Union at West High School.
608-243-5000 | 800-236-5560
Open to faculty and students during the lunch period. Our West High School location is a limited service branch, available to school staff and students. For additional needs, please visit one of our full service branches.