Date/Time: Saturday, June 11th at 1:00pm
Location: Kohl Center, 601 W. Dayton St.
Guests: There is no limit on the number of guests per student.
- If you have not yet ordered your cap/gown/stole, please do so ASAP at this link.
- Cap/gown/stole pick-up is on Tuesday, May 3rd in the cafeteria.
- All questions about orders should be directed to Midwest Scholastic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking: There is going to be major construction going on at the Kohl Center and the streets around the Kohl Center. Memorial High School Graduation Ceremony will be letting out at approximately 12:15-12:30. To avoid large traffic jams and to be able to find a parking space, we recommend that guests of graduates arrive between 12:30-12:45. There is ample seating in the Kohl Center. Please see this resource for more parking information, including accessible parking needs.
- Since this is an MMSD-sponsored event, masks are required.
- Attendees will enter the Kohl Center through Gate A.
- There are no tickets required, and unlimited guests are allowed.
- There will be metal detectors in place as well as the normal Kohl Center carry-in policy.
- There will be accessible seating for wheelchairs in the main level concourse. Please note that there is not much room in this area and families may have to sit elsewhere. For wheelchair assistance to enter the Kohl Center, call 608-263-5645 after pulling up on W. Dayton St to share car and guest assistance information.
- The West Graduation Ceremony will be recorded and livestreamed on our MMSD YouTube page.
Students, please reference this handout for ceremony details. You were emailed your Teacher Leader Group assignment and can also find it here:
Senior Honors Convocation - Thursday, May 26th at 7:00pm
Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal & Class Picture - Tuesday, June 7th at 12:30pm
- Stoles will be distributed at this time.
Order forms for the class photo are available in SLC offices - you must pick up this form prior to that day and have it filled out and payment attached in order to give it to the photographer.