Black, White, Gold
Saturday, May 18, 2019 from 8:00-11:00pm at the Madison Masonic Center
Monday, May 13th - Thursday, May 16th: $25/ticket
Before School / During Lunch
Friday, May 17th: $30/ticket
Before School / During Lunch (Ticket sales end at 1:15pm, no tickets sold after school)
• Tickets will ONLY BE SOLD TO SENIORS
• To attend the dance, West students need to have a Dance Agreement Form on file in their SLC office signed by both the student and the parent.
• Limit of purchasing 2 tickets per Senior
• Seniors may bring one guest (WHS underclassman or outside guest under the age of 21)
• Must list name of 2nd student/guest
• Guests who do not attend West must have a Guest Permission Slip signed by a West Principal prior to purchasing a ticket
• The last time to buy tickets is FRIDAY, MAY 17TH AT LUNCH BY 1:15PM.
Parking at the Masonic Center
The Madison Masonic Center is located at the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and E. Johnson Street, just two blocks North of the Capital Square. The parking lot is located behind the building and is accessible from E. Johnson Street. Enter the building through the E. Johnson Street entrance. Additional Parking can be found here.
Friday, May 17th, 9:53-10:48am, Stevens Gym