Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Monday, November 25, 2019
- Remember to leave 10 minutes between conferences to allow you to get from one to another.
- The sign-up link will be live through the end of conferences allowing you to make adjustments if necessary.
- If you cannot schedule a conference during the designated times, please contact the teachers directly to set up an alternate time. Even phone conferences are helpful in building the home-school connection to better serve your child.
- Please check your complete schedule of conferences before you arrive. If you are unable to do so, we will have volunteers at the Ash Entrance to assist you. Please be prompt.
- Conferences are 5 minutes in length and most teachers have full schedules.
- We ask that you check street signs when parking. We have areas of no parking and 2 hour parking in the area. Cars parking in no parking areas or overtime in 2 hour parking areas may be ticketed and or towed. There is an interactive city of madison parking map that helps you figure out where you can park around West High
- Teachers who will not be available during conferences due to illness will be listed on our website as well as on an easel in the Ash Entrance
Thanks to our parent volunteers for working diligently on setting up this process for us. We could not do all this great work without the talent of our parent community.
Contact Assistant Principal, Jennifer Talarczyk, at 608-204-4109