The ACT for Juniors is on Tuesday, March 8th. Freshmen, sophomores and seniors do not have school on this day. Please see below for more specific ACT details.
- Yellow Fitchburg buses (Red & Blue lines) will pick up at normal morning times and will also run at dismissal at 1:30.
- City buses will run the normal schedule - no express W buses will run.
- Students must check into their ACT room by 8:15.
- The test should conclude by 1:30, unless students have extended time accommodations.
- Breakfast will be provided at 7:30 on the morning of March 8th, prior to ACT testing. It is a catered breakfast provided by Little Johns. Please complete this form ASAP to let us know if you plan to come for breakfast.
- A snack and a bottle of water will be provided during the break.
- Lunch will not be served, unless your student is testing with extended time accommodations. In that case, lunch will be provided and consumed in the testing room.
Students were emailed their room assignment on Sunday, January 27th. Please refer to this chart for general room assignments - if students have accommodations their room assignment may not follow this chart but will be accurate in the email they received.
Students are required to complete pre-test details online on myACT.org. Students are receiving reminder emails about this consistently which includes directions and the student code they need to complete this.
- BRING A VALID ID. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THEIR TEST ROOMS WITHOUT AN ID.
- BRING NO. 2 PENCILS.
- BRING A CALCULATOR. Here is the ACT Calculator Policy. Your child is responsible for knowing if his/her calculator meets ACT standards of use. IF YOU DON’T HAVE A CALCULATOR, A SIMPLE 4 FUNCTION CALCULATOR WILL BE PROVIDED FOR USE DURING TESTING.
- NO CELL PHONES OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES INCLUDING SMART WATCHES OR ANY OTHER INTERNET CAPABLE DEVICE! THERE IS NO CELL PHONE/ELECTRONIC DEVICE USE AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING DURING THE BREAKS. STUDENTS WILL BE DISMISSED FROM TESTING AND THEIR SCORES WILL BE CANCELED IF CELL PHONES ARE FOUND.
If students are absent on March 8th, 2022 they may take the make-up test on March 22nd, 2022.