Consistent school attendance is one of the building blocks for student success. Good attendance contributes to students doing well in school and eventually in the workplace.
How to check your student’s attendance with Infinite Campus
- You can check your student’s attendance in Infinite Campus online
- You also can check using the Infinite Campus, Campus Parent mobile app
- The app will notify you in real time when your student is absent from or late to class
- How to add the IC app to your phone
- Note: you may wish to disable real time notifications, as they may not work accurately due to the asynchronous nature of some virtual learning
“The app is really good for me to stay on track and for my mom to understand where I’m at in school and where I should be going.” – West High School Graduate
Download the Mobile App
Announcements—Quickly see district announcements as they are posted.
Assignments—Browse assignments by specific class or due date.
Attendance—Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
Grades—Immediate access to grades as they are posted.
Schedule—Review schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Infinite Campus Mobile Apps can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store