CURRENT MMSD STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- includes incoming freshmen who attended a MMSD school for 8th grade
- includes students from private/prochial schools (such as Queen of Peace, Edgewood, St. Maria Goretti, St. James, Blessed Sacrement, Montissori, Madison Country Day School) who already completed scheduling for the 2019-2020 school year
The enrollment process for ALL STUDENTS must be completed in two steps. The first step is completed online following the instructions below. The second step is completed in-person at West High School.
STEP ONE - Online Enrollment
Beginning August 6th, COMPLETE ONLINE ENROLLMENT.
Locate your Infinite Campus username and password to access the online enrollment system. Visit mmsd.org/lostpassword to fill out a form to receive an email with your username and/or password if you don't have it. Fill out the yearly enrollment information and pay fees online by visiting mmsd.org/enroll.
STEP TWO - In Person at West High School
Complete the process by attending one of the enrollment dates at West High School.
Friday, August 16th, 11am - 6pm
Tuesday, August 20th, 7:30am - 1pm
Student Enrollment Days will begin in the Cafenasium. Please enter through the Tech. Ed. doors located off the staff parking lot by the entrance to the track & field. (The parking lot can be accessed on Van Hise Street or by descending the stairs on Regent Street.)
What to bring to enrollment day:
- Fee receipt (IF you paid online, to verify you purchased an athletic pass and/or planner)
- Free/reduced lunch application number (IF you completed the online application)
- Verification of your address ie. gas/electric bill, lease or mortgage (IF your address has changed)
LATE REGISTRATION DAY
ENROLLMENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Wednesday, August 14th, 12-6pm
This day is reserved for students new to MMSD or for returning students who did not have an enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year. Please call the Counseling Office at 204-3073 to make an appointment.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - Freshman Only
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - All Grades Report
The West High Summer Newsletter explaining enrollment was sent out in July. This newsletter contains helpful information like enrollment dates/times, enrollment fees, and various school calendars.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
BUS PASS INFORMATION
WE WILL NOT BE SELLING THE METRO SEMESTER PASSES AT WEST THIS YEAR. Madison Metro Semester Bus Passes are now available online, or at the Metro office at 1245 E. Washington Avenue. We WILL, however, continue to sell the weekly 10 ride passes at school all year.
Contact the enrollment office by email or phone, 608-663-4957.