CURRENT MMSD STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- includes incoming freshmen who attended a MMSD school for 8th grade
- includes students from private/prochial schools (such as Queen of Peace, Edgewood, St. Maria Goretti, St. James, Blessed Sacrement, Montissori, Madison Country Day School) who already completed scheduling for the 2017-2018 school year
The enrollment process for ALL STUDENTS must be completed in two steps. The first step is completed online following the instructions below. The second step is completed in-person at West High School.
STEP ONE - Online Enrollment
Beginning August 1st, COMPLETE ONLINE ENROLLMENT.
Locate your Infinite Campus username and password to access the online enrollment system. Visit mmsd.org/lostpassword to fill out a form to receive an email with your username and/or password if you don't have it. Fill out the yearly enrollment information and pay fees online by visiting mmsd.org/enroll.
(Note: The $3.00 convenience fee will be waived if fees are paid between August 1st–15th)
STEP TWO - In Person at West High School
Complete the process by attending one of the enrollment dates at West High School.
Tuesday, August 15th - 11:00am - 6:30pm
Friday, August 18th - 7:30am - 1:00pm
Student Enrollment Days will begin in the Cafenasium. Please enter through the Tech. Ed. doors located off the staff parking lot by the entrance to the track & field. (The parking lot can be accessed on Van Hise Street or by descending the stairs on Regent Street.)
What to bring to enrollment day:
- Verification signature page printed at the end of the online enrollment process (IF you made any changes since last year)
- Fee receipt (IF you paid online)
- Free/reduced lunch application number (IF you completed the online application)
- Verification of your address ie. gas/electric bill, lease or mortgage (IF your address has changed)
ENROLLMENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Friday, August 11, 2017 12:00-5:30pm
This day is reserved for students new to the Madison Metropolitan School District or for returning students who did not have an enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year. Please call the Counseling Office at 204-3073 to make an appointment.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - Freshman Only
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 - All Grades Report
The West High Summer newsletter explaining enrollment will be sent out around the third week in July.
This newsletter will contain helpful information like enrollment dates/times, enrollment fees, and various school calendars.
CLICK HERE for the electronic version.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
BUS PASS INFORMATION
WE WILL NOT BE SELLING THE METRO SEMESTER PASSES AT WEST THIS YEAR. Madison Metro Semester Bus Passes are now available online at metrobus.com under Fares and Passes, or at the Metro office at 1245 E. Washington Avenue. We WILL, however, continue to sell the weekly 10 ride passes at school all year. 10 Rides will be available at the Fee Station during enrollment or at the Visitor Window after that.
Contact the enrollment office by email or phone, 608-663-4957.